- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
the guy in front of me walked into a post and i was so busy laughing that i walked into the same post
we’re going for coffee tomorrow morning
My mom just told me you’re not a woman until you get blood on nearly every pair of pants you love. I was like, “what if you don’t have periods?” And she said “I didn’t say it had to be your own.”
BRITISH PEOPLE CALL USB DRIVES MEMORY STICKS?
OH MY GOD.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
I THOUGHT EVERYONE DID????
In canada we call them memory sticks
Why would you call them USB drives?
Wait, do other countries not call them that?!
We call them USB drive because we put them in the
we call the memory sticks because we put the in
the memory stick holder-place.
i thought it was USB stick?
I’m almost afraid that’s another one of those english-sounding words that no one in the english speaking world actually uses (like Handy for cellphone)?